Friday, June 10, 2005

Infomercial credibility??

Alright guys, I too find infomercials to be a waste of time for sad, late-late night television channel surfers--yeah, the magic bullet was a colossal disappointment; however, I find myself wondering if this one upholds some credibility.
I've seen this particular program on tv several times, what do you guys think?? This guy promotes his book "Natural Cures they don't want you to Know about."
Basically, the book details the efforts of pharmaceutical companies, government regulators, and doctors to scam money from us by creating FDA approved medication instead of encouraging the use of cheap, natural cures for diseases ranging from MS, to cancer, to obesity, to Alzheimers, to depression, etc etc. This guy, Kevin Trudeau, claims that there isn't a profit in creating cures, so why tell patients you can cure depression naturally when you can perscribe expensive medication instead?? I haven't read the book, so I can't say how convincing the information is or how extensive, but the program on tv sparks my curiosity every time.
Check out the website for more information: www.naturalcures.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home