Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Murder In the Dark

I was reading through the site "urban-legends-online" and came across one about a college girl who was murdered in the dark in her dorm room while her roomate was there. In the morning when they woke up there was the girls blood on the wall saying "aren't you glad you didnt turn the light on?"

I believe this was also used in a movie. (I think it was the urban legends movie...)
Well I highly doubt that this is a true story. I feel as if this was more of a creepy story that could have been told around campuses to either scare the hell out of students, or as a reminder to lock your doors (the murdered girl did not lock the door because the roomate was out partying and they had agreed not to lock it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home