Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Is Spontaneous Human Combustion Real?

I'm doing my paper on spontaneous human combustion (SHC) and as of yet I am not sure if it is real or not. One of the possible causes of SHC is static electricity. I was able to find an amazing article of a man who actually melted plastic and burned holes into a carpet because the static electricity in his synthetic windbreaker created about 30,000 volts of static electricity. I'd post the link but my weblink button has chosen not to appear. Still, if you are interested just Google "Frank Clewer" and you can find a number of articles from fairly reliable sources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home